The Global Brahma Kumaris ( GBK) consists of those who are outside the Brahma Kumaris. Though they are outside the Brahma Kumaris, they are using the knowledge given by God in the Brahma Kumaris. The Global Brahma Kumaris include those who are using the Brahma Kumaris knowledge to explain the myths, contents in the ancient scriptures, ancient constructions etc through the mapmaker roles. The GBKs need not even be members of the Brahma Kumaris, though they can be. They can be just using the BK knowledge as it has been explained by me and others (in books, the internet etc) so as to understand and explain History, the myths and other ancient evidences left behind by the ancient people. But they may not be making spiritual efforts as BKs do. The members of the Global Brahma Kumaris are not instructed by the Brahma Kumaris to do anything. The members of the Global Brahma Kumaris are taking actions based on:
1. their own roles, initiatives, memories of past births, research, etc and/or
2. instructions received from God (through their own link to God).
If anyone wants to refer to themselves as a GBK, i.e. as members of the Global Brahma Kumaris, they can do so. The GBKs are those who unite for world transformation. They are also involved with walking into the Golden Aged world.
Pari is a GBK because all her actions are done without taking permission from the Brahma Kumaris. She is acting independently. But Pari is a BK because she is using the BK knowledge to remain a Raja Yogi.
Pari has written articles which cover a wide range of topics. They relate history because they explain what happened about 2500 years ago. They are also about the Confluence Aged spiritual knowledge. Pari's articles were written based on :
1. what Pari received through her link to God,
2. what Pari had seen through visions and experiences,
3. research and ancient evidences left behind,
4. explanations got through Pari's past births (who were involved with the creation of the ancient legends, scriptures etc).
5. The Confluence Aged spiritual knowledge given in the Brahma Kumaris and in other Confluence Aged organisations.
Click here for the List of Books.These books were written by BK Pari.
Click here for the List of Articles.. These articles were also written by BK Pari and they can be read for free.
BK Pari's articles can be found at http://www.brahmakumari.net or athttp://globalbrahmakumaris.weebly.com
Click here to subscribe to the Mailing List so that you would be informed when an eBook, which has been written by BK Pari, could be downloaded for free.
The links to the latest articles are on the top (in the abovementioned list) so that one can easily know if there are new articles that have been written.
NB: All my articles are based on time moving in a cyclic manner as follows:
1. the divine world in the first half cycle: involving the Golden Age (Satyug) and Silver Age (Tetrayug),
2. the Confluence between the Silver and Copper Ages: where the world transforms back into the ordinary state (after a vice is entertained),
3. the ordinary world of the second half cycle: involving the Copper Age (Dwapuryug) and Iron Age (Kaliyug),
4. the Confluence Age: through which the world is transformed back into the divine Golden Aged world.